What we do every day to make your stay safe:
- we sanitize all the rooms every day with professional products
- at the departure of each customer we sanitize mattresses, cushions and curtains with Polti HPMed combined with the special Polti Sani System Gun regulator which emits superheated dry saturated steam up to 180 ° C
- we have eliminated bedspreads, curtains, furniture cushions, doilies and anything you could fear had not been properly sanitized.
- breakfast is served in the room or in the dining room, where we have replaced our large tables with smaller ones to ensure the right spacing. The buffet is no longer available, but you can order whatever you want from our à la carte menu.
- all the common areas of the hotel are sanitized twice a day, while the reception desk and the check-in area are sanitized with each use.
What you can do in Naples:
- you can visit the museums
- you can go to Sorrento, Pompeii, Herculaneum, Capri, Ischia, Procida and any other place you want to visit. The current travel restrictions apply only to Campania citizens (until October 31st)
- until 6 pm pubs, restaurants, bars, ice cream parlors, pizzerias are open (until November 24)
- you can order dinner with your favorite apps, we will deliver it to your room or you can dine in one of our rooms in complete safety, just like at home
- from 11 pm to 5 am you will not be able to go around the city (until 31 October), but you can enjoy all the comforts of your room
We are waiting for you with our usual smile, even if hidden behind a mask.