What we do every day to make your stay safe:
- we sanitize all the rooms every day with professional products
- at the departure of each customer we sanitize mattresses, cushions and curtains with Polti HPMed combined with the special Polti Sani System Gun regulator which emits superheated dry saturated steam up to 180 ° C
- we have eliminated bedspreads, curtains, furniture cushions, doilies and anything you could fear had not been properly sanitized.
- breakfast is served in the room or in the dining room, where we have replaced our large tables with smaller ones to ensure the right spacing. The buffet is no longer available, but you can order whatever you want from our à la carte menu.
- all the common areas of the hotel are sanitized twice a day, while the reception desk and the check-in area are sanitized with each use.
IS THE GREEN PASS NEEDED TO STAY IN THE HOTEL?
No, to stay at the hotel and take advantage of internal services such as breakfast, you don't need a green pass.
Starting from 06 August 2021, Covid green pass is mandatory for:
- indoor restaurants / bars (hotel restaurants / bars excluded)
- museums, shows and events
- indoor swimming pools
- spas, theme and amusement parks
We are waiting for you with our usual smile, even if hidden behind a mask.